Modifying Titleblocks

I would like to customize the the standard VW titleblocks to be able to use the set up asst. I know that you have to go into the program files but I'm not sure where to go or what to do from there. I'm using VW 9.5 Landmark on a PC. Can anyone help me?

I've been modifying the titleblock by accessing it through the program files, copying the original and renamimg it. Then through the resources palette I've selected the tb I want to edit and using the edit 2d command. The tb is exactly how I want it at this point, but when I use the setup assistant and select the correct tb the text I added is no longer visible just what I kept from the original tb. What am I doing wrong. This is so frustrating.

You are not editing the titleblock in OO Arch Sheets. That is the only way you are going to be able to edit it.

You can't just import the 2d symbol into the drawing from 00 arch sheets, edit it and use it with the setup assistant.

The 00 arch sheets file needs to be opened and one of the titleblocks needs to be changed to meet your specs .. then save the document.

All new documents should be able to utilize the changes in the document.