Object info palette will not expand

Hi

I am using VW 2015 on a Macbook and my object info palette will not expand.

The only thing I can get it to do is double clicking the bar which results in it being centred on screen. But I still cannot see anything in the palette apart from the first line where it says Object Info.

Any suggestions?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

On custom workspaces that start acting up, the best option is to rebuild them. These kinds of issues don't do anything horrific like corrupt your work, so if you want to stick with the behavior as a nuisance rather than rebuild them its safe, but I have always had to advise rebuilding them to get that behavior to stop.

To see if Vw has the most recent service pack:

Macintosh: Choose "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu.

To see which version of Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.x you are using (just saying 'Yosemite' is not specific enough), go to the Apple Menu and choose 'About this Mac': Apple Support : Find the OS X version and build number on your Mac

For future assistance it is very helpful to add the above info to your signature via My Stuff > Edit Profile.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I am using VW 2015 on a Macbook Pro 2,4 Ghz i5 , 8gig memory OS X Yosemite V10.10.4 , VW sp4 Build 267997 64 bit

Seems I got the build wrong initially, sorry about that.

If the same issue happens in all workspaces, make sure to get in touch with support directly, that isnt a known issue and I was unable to reproduce it here.

http://www.vectorworks.net/international/

Here is the reply from tech:

<>

Have now sent a video of the problem, so will see what reply returns. They also recommend contacting the people we bought it from, so will try that too.

Going to try re-installing. Will post any results.

Thanks for trying to help!