iPad Nomad Feature Request

I am posting this because i do not think this is an option yet.

I hope this makes some sense.

Really would like to be able to adjust the design layers in this app, not just view the Sheet Layers. There are times i am out in the field and the preconfigured Sheet Layers do not allow me to work thru things quickly. Having the ability to turn on/off layers or even grey them would be extremely helpful!

Thanks

Hi,

have you the latest update?

It allows you to turn on and off and grey the design layer from a tab on the side.

And the best part is all your saved views are there also so you don't have to struggle to get the site model up to the screen, just hit one of your saved views and you can start walking around the 3D view from this saved spot.

Only wish that the option would be there to provide a Client a login and password to take them to their file and they could walk around also.

Nomad is good because the you are not giving the file to the Client for him to take your intellectual property where the viewer requires the client to have the file.

This is important at early design stages where your ideas are valuable.

Yes i am up to date... I see the tab on the right side, but it only is showing all the sheet views. No Design Layer options.

I also do not have any saved views in the file i am working with, so i can look at that.

I guess it is more like a 'live view' i am hoping for.

It may take an hour for the VW file to be processed depending on the complexity before you can download it into Nomad.

If you send up the full VW file all your sheet layers will be processed as PDF's and the vw file will also be there as a 3D walkthrough with all your saved views. Good idea to do saved views because you model will start a logical spot rather than having to zoom in from space to get down to your model.

• 5 weeks later...