Atlantis export

I have been using vectorworks as my modelling tool for many years...and then exporting

Out to Atlantis for rendering.... Here's were the fun begins

If I don't save the vw file and leave it untitled I can then export the file to Atlantis without Vw crashing

As soon as I save the file and give it a file a name it crashes on the export everytime

So now I can do one of two things save the file just before the export and wait for the crash......reopen.... And then export out... No crash.... Or don't save the file before exporting to Atlantis and hope it doesn't crash this loosing all the work but then the Atlantis file opens ok...I can then give the Atlantis file a name....then go back into the subtitled VW file and give that a name .....no more problems....it seems that the problem is saving and naming the VW file prior to export...

...I have my files set up to 30 operations before autosave.......once this first crash has happened it never repeats but the frustration this is causing is infuriating.....I am running VW 15 and Atlantis 5

I have tried reinstating VW reinstalling Atlantis but to no avail I still get the same thing happening.... Of course I know the work around now and have gotten used to having save and expect the crash..... It costs me time but I don't know what else to try.... Unless I do a clean install of the hard drive.. Which I am loath to do as I don't have the time so I guess I'll just plod on.... It's no good me ringing or posting a note as you never get any reply from the artlantis service desk that makes any sense..... Well that my beef for the day but if anyone out there has had this problem please let me know....

I have tried renderworks for certain projects but as most of my work it's for a large automotive company I have had problems in importing.3ds files into VW without losing geometry and textures.... So I have to stick to Atlantis as the programme imports most files without any problems....

Edited by Phil hunt