Workspace Object Context Menu Problem

I'm having a lot of trouble with this pop up right click object context menu. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, meaning it appears or doesn't appear. Tech support has looked at my workspace, and they say they can't make it work at all. I can move the workspace from my user folder to the app folder, and then it works for a while. I did make this workspace new when I installed 2015. Anyone else seeing an issue like this?

I may have figured it out. I think I added "solid operations," and "align/distribute" to my object context menu. Seems that is a no no since in Vectorworks 2015 those commands are built in but to the workspace, but hidden in the workspace editor on the right side of the window when the disclosure triangle of the object context item is active. Those commands will appear when working on a file in the object context menu if more than one object is selected prior to pressing the right mouse button, and the mouse pointer is positioned correctly as you click and hold the mouse button, without adding them to the item in the workspace editor.

Don't add "Soild Operations" or "Align/Distribute."