Creating new worksheets

Brookems

Hello,

I am hoping some one can help me with worksheet efficiencies. I have a few different worksheets that I created for plant lists. One is a plant list with costs and one without. Both are categorized by Plant Record Type. The problem I have is this: I often price designs in phases, and therefore put my plants into different classes based on the phase or the area of the garden (for example "Plants-Front" or "Plants-back")

I can sort the worksheets to only show the "Plants -Front" class or only the "Plants-Back" class, but I cannot keep both copies. There is no "Save Worksheet" option that I can find. Therefore I can do the "Plants-Front" worksheet, but once I change to "Plants-Back" that first worksheet is gone. There has to be a way to save them all....right?

Thanks for any help on this.

Brooke Merriam

If I understand your question, I think what you need to have is at least two worksheets. One worksheet will count the front plants and one worksheet will Count the back plants. In order to have two worksheets you can use the resource browser, right click on one of the worksheets and choose duplicate that will give you a copy of one of the worksheets. You can then edit this worksheet to look for the other set of plants.