Drawing does not refresh

ramooo

Hello guys

I am having this other issue, sometimes the drawing does not refresh after performing an action (it displays as if nothing have happened). The only way I have found to make the change appears is to zoom in or out.

The same happens when I try to snap to something, I have to zoom in order to get the snap hint.

Sometimes the problem goes away by restarting the program but sometimes it does not.

I will love to know if someone knows a solution to this annoying issue

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I have indeed seen this myself and heard it from many users. Sometimes it can be as simple as underpowered graphics hardware (the Intel integrated cards cause this in many cases) but it some instances its Vectorworks' fault. It is less noticeable in 2015 than in prior versions, I saw it the worst in 2011 I believe.

It comes and goes and does not seem to affect output directly, such as a print or export to PDF. Sometimes disabling "Use Enhanced Navigation Graphics" in Tools > Options > VW Preferences > display will help, but I haven't been able to come up with a cure-all for it yet.