locating call out numbers within the drawing file

Yes.

First, if you want to get rid of the N/As in the keynote legend, select the keynote legend and click Remove Gaps? in the OIP. It will give you a warning about renumbering. Click OK and it will remove the N/As.

I'll attach file w/ worksheets I use exactly for this purpose. In the Callout worksheet you can edit the text of the callout without even having to find it.

If you do need to find it, just right click on the row header (3.x) and then click on 'Select Item' in the flyout. The drawing will move to the design layer or inside the viewport annotation where the callout is, zoom in on it, pan the drawing so it's in the center of the screen, and select it.

hth

mk

In your screen shot the worksheets are inserted into the drawing.

Double click them and they will open up and be editable. Or right click on the worksheet in the resource browser and choose 'Open'. Then you can do the Select Item trick.

These worksheets are meant to be for housekeeping, not to insert into drawings. Hence the garish title cell colors to make them easy to find if many worksheets are open.

mk

Ah, right done it now. I found the missing call out number, it's on another layer, I think I must have copied and pasted it which is obviously not a good idea. I think I need to understand Call Outs a bit more as they are a powerful resource. I'm guessing that they need generating from scratch for each design layer or sheet layer to stop them migrating.

Many thanks