Cannot alter Texture Bed ...

I cannot edit it, delete it or even change its class without an infinite Beach Ball of Death.

I have 2 Texture Beds which overlap, I want to edit their shapes so they don't overlap. Every time I touch them I get the Beach Ball, I have waited for hours to make sure but I have to Force Quit VW every time . Its not a big site model and everything else is working ok other than getting to the 2 Gb limit really quick and have to restart VW very frequently.

The only thing I can do with these is turn their class off, which is no help. IF I could delete them and start over I would I can't even do that.

Any ideas, I'm really stuck.

Thanks

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Are you then able to bring all but the overlapping texture bed modifiers into that new doc and update the mode/get the expected results?

If that is the case, then normally you can delete the site model from the odler file, THEN delete the broken or stuck site modifiers. They usually allow editing after the site model they were associated with has been removed. Afterwards you can copy back in the working site and modifiers from the other doc.

If it wont even let you delete the site model, send me the file at tech@vectorworks.net and I can have a closer look.