EXTRUDED 2D POLYGON WILL NOT RENDER

Hi

I have been trying to fix this problem for a long time! I have drawn each contour up as a 2D polygon and have extruded them sitting on top on each other.

The problem I have is when i go to render them some of them render as solids and some only render the outer line.. I dont understand what the difference is between them and why some are rendering and some are not..

Closed does mean with all the lines connected. But it is possible to draw a poly and not quite get the start point and end point to be exactly coincident. If that happens, even though it looks closed to your eye, the computer does not realize it is closed. The closed button fixes this by drawing an extra line between the first and last vertices.

Closed does mean with all the lines connected. But it is possible to draw a poly and not quite get the start point and end point to be exactly coincident. If that happens, even though it looks closed to your eye, the computer does not realize it is closed. The closed button fixes this by drawing an extra line between the first and last vertices.

A closed polygon can also be open, if one line is set to hidden. I think this is something misleading and confusing, even with polygons converting to polylines...