Roof Faces 3D View

Dworks,

Did you use the same roof faces I had or did you re-trace the pdf file?

I retraced them, because some weren't correctly drawn over. Especially the ones that need to be the same width. I only retraced the outer building lines and strated with rectangle roof faces. Where the roof faces come togheter is done with the magic of the combine tool.

Edited by DWorks
Thats your drawing in front view showing the different wall heights and roof (Ive posted above)? Do you care to Explain/Share how it works in reality.... just curious?

Couldn't see the first drawing, I don't know why.

The walls are done with the fit walls to roof commands, so that's why they aren't correctly done on top, because some overhangs are bigger then other.

In real life, how we do this kind of thing here, the walls only go to the height of where the roof begins at the side of the overhang, so technically, the drawing isn't correct for the walls. It's meant to show that the roof can be done like the pdf is pointing out.

From my experiences you can waste time and money looking at a 3D Model thinking " You must be able to do it? &/or is it correct, its a BIM Rendered Model?"

I don't draw like that. I always draw like I would build it myself. And on my projects, I never use fit walls to roof command because of it. Just to make that clear.

The drawing I uploaded here was to show that the pdf roof plan is correct and that you can make the roof, though it's quite complicated.