Cloning tool, like Photoshop

Christiaan

Question

I'm not usually one to ask for these types of things because they're really just a workaround. But I don't see any end in sight to the problem of lines where they're not wanted on some of my renders.

One tool that could help mitigate this problem is a cloning tool, which would allow us to copy one part of a rendered image to another.

6 answers to this question

I couldn't use an L-join because then the form of it wouldn't look correct in 3D.

There may be intricate ways to avoid these lines?by way of hours of training and experience?but there needs to be a simple fast way. The software is at fault here, not the "inexperienced user."

Edited by Christiaan

Thanks Dieter, I'll email it to you. I did manage to get rid of the line for rendering purposes but it didn't look right in plan, so I rendered it then put it back how it was.

I suspect you'll suggest the addition of more layers of walls. My point though is that it shouldn't take this much effort, the problem probably isn't going to go way, so we need some built-in method to work around it quickly instead of having to jump through hoops making intricate combinations of walls and wall joins.

That's why this is posted in the wish list forum.