Callout Tool Line Arrowhead Size adjustment.

Can't seem to adjust the arrowhead size OR style of my callout tool. Even adding a custom arrowhead, with an angle of 'zero' results in a huge, arrowhead.

Dont't quite know where to start. I've tried:

Adjusting dimensions.

Creating a custom dimensions set.

Editing Callout tool to custom arrowheads.

I just get the same thing over and over.

This is running VW 2009 on a MacBook Air despite what my signature says. Trying to do this on the road away from the office.

I'm sure I'm missing secret sauce, but I can't figure it out.

working in 1/2" = 1' design layer.

TIA!

Kelly

Seriously.

So, in a frustrated effort to get some work done, I just clicked the 1:1 scale and decided to move on. drawing resized, no worries. Then, I clicked BACK on 1/2"=1'. Now, all of a sudden, the leader heads are exactly as expected, just how I asked them to be.

RELATED:

Yesterday, I wouldn't see any changes to my drawing borders unless I scaled the drawing, then scaled it back to the current. It's like it won't refresh without being rescaled. Like the settings wont take on redraw or refresh, but the will if the drawing is re-scaled.

Weird.

Obviously the problem is solved thanks to the magic of publicly posting it on a message board. Maybe it's time for the new version.

Kelly.