Lost classes, DLVPs

Classes weirdness: elements are sporadically disappearing from SLVPs. The only way I can restore them is to rename the element's class name in the source design file. Updating the workgroup references/DLVPs and SLVPs...suddenly they appear again.

Is this to do with VW's WGR 'hidden'/code class names etc? It's pretty crazy; staying on top of what might be missing from your sheets, needlessly renaming classes, etc..?

Assemblage its very difficult to ascertain what a problem might be from a vague description like that above, particularly when there is no information on how the referencing has been done.

If you think it is a genuine problem then you should contact the UK distributor's support people and submit the files to them so they can establish whether there is a real problem.

Its more likely to be something you have inadvertently done rather than a real problem, in which case they will be able to tell you how to solve it.

My apologies if I was vague; here are the files. The building's foundation sporadically appears and disappears in the SLVPs (but it's projecting lines appear, so it's there somewhere). The same occurs with objects in the 'Materials-Fine Aggregate' and 'Materials-Blinding' classes in the '0907_Extension.vwx' file.

Experimenting trying to solve the problem, one Section VP has been taken through a Design Layer and the other through a 'sacrificial SLVP' (we use the latter method to produce 'true' plans (rather than 'Top/Plan' plans, taking a Section VP through a SLVP Front view). The problem recurs in both methods.

When uploading, I noticed the foundation appeared again, so a screenshot is also attached showing it's missing appearance in case it appears without problem on your machines.