stipples

Hi,

how do you change a stipple of an object? When I convert an object into a stipple, I always get the same default stipple and I do not know how I can change that default stipple before or during creation,

how do you change a stipple of an object?

The only thing I could do, is to create a new stipple; even the eyedropper does not work.

Thanks

Edited by Uli

Change the settings when you have the stipple selected in the OIP

If you have an existing one as a Resource ? drag it into the drawing and with the eyedropper and with preferences set to Plug-in Parameters you can then either change an existing or draw a new one

Hi Ozzie,

thanks for the reply.

When I convert an object into a stipple, I always get the same default stipple. How do you select a stipple when you convert an existing i.E polyline. I always get the default one.

What do you mean with "preferences set to Plug-in Parameters". I have an exiting stipple in the drawing and I drag one from the resource browser, but for me the eyedropper tool does not work, even if I set the existing stipple to the same shape type in the stipple settings dialog box.

Thanks again

Uli