stupid question how do you resize drawing

I'm running an antique version (9.5.3) on an antique Mac (G4) and I wanted to take an existing drawing of something that we built a few years ago and make it bigger because we're going to build an addition.

The .pdf reference file I have says "Three required VectorWorks drawing settings are Layer Scale, Units , and Drawing Size." It proceeds to tell you how to set the first two, but not drawing size.

So Layer Scale and Units are right there under the menu, but I've looked in vain for an hour and cannot find where you set the drawing size. Checked all the palettes, menus and preferences settings. Trying this rather than tear my hair out.

Thanks,

Brian

Color me dumb.

I looked at the page setup several times but thought it was relative to output paper size and, because the Vectorworks documentation talked about "drawing size", I was sure there would be a place to set "drawing size".

Most often I just use 17x22 which is the print size I've got, but didn't realize that set the drawing size also.

Thanks,

Brian

No one should color you dumb.

I believe it is like this:

Sheet Size = Drawing Size = Page Size = Paper Size

Print Size = Printable Area = Any of the above minus Margins (determined by printer default or user customization)

It is the Printable Area that shows up in your view when you have "Show Page Boundary" checked in the Page Setup Dialog.

Moderators please chime in with any corrections.