2010 Bugs?

Before I send a bug report... anyone experiencing similar problems?:

1- When trying to export an image (jpeg), after defining a marquee, the marquee area is not recognised or changed incl. it's proportions when editing size and pixel resolution in the dialog window?

2- I have 2 DLVPs of 2 different DLs in another DL, when I check the 'lock position' box the contents of one DLVP completely dissapear? It can be selected only by drawing a selection box around it, nothing happens when I uncheck the box again, however it can be restored but undoing the last steps??

1- I get the same results - Editing the pixel size or printed size doesn't have an effect on the size of the marquee. But I think it has always been like that. I'm not sure what the intended effect of those editing option are. I do know that File Type: JPEG 2000 Image doesn't seem to have as many editing options as JPEG.

2- I'm not seeing that behavior, and I can't reproduce it on my computer.

hth

michaelk

1- I get the same results - Editing the pixel size or printed size doesn't have an effect on the size of the marquee. B

Thanks Micheal...however that's correct it shouldn't, this is just to adjust the size of the output file, how ever in my case this results in the output file going haywire....it.

I found that if I preview wireframe first then render again it corrects the mistake.......strange?

Picture 1 shows the initial settings after defining the marquee, picture 2 shows the rendered preview after adjusting page size settings and render preview.......however if i first pres wireframe and then render it is ok.....??

Notice the strange texts in the 2nd picture as well??

Edited by Vincent C

Could somebody please try this out and see if you get the same result......

-Go to an isometric view of an object and choose FQ Renderworks rendering,

-Choose File>Export>Export Image File......

-In the dialog window choose Marquee and draw a marquee over all/part of the object(s).

-Choose JPEG image as the File type

-Render the preview, it should look like what you have in the marquee.

-Then change the Print Size units to mm and choose width 420mm ie. A3

-now rerender the preview.....does it still look like the marquee contents or have the contents now been 'squished' in some way?

The pictures below show this sequence when I preform them...including the unwanted squishing....