Exported Files Lose Spreadsheets

What can be done to retain speadsheet content on export? If a spreadsheet could be converted into a table or a bunch of polygons and text it would be helpful. I have heard that the speadsheet can be exported to Excel, converted to a table, and pasted back to VW. Sounds onerous. Ready to give-up on using spreadsheets for my schedules. Also, there is a major column width problem with speadsheets. Adjusting one column with the cursor tool can change all at once, and require resetting each one numerically.

On a Mac copy the worksheet and paste it into the scrap book, which is in your apple menu. Then copy it out of the scrap book and back into drawing file, it will be lines and text boxes which can be exported.

I don't know what you can do on a PC.

Good Luck

quote:

Originally posted by MikeB:

On a Mac copy the worksheet and paste it into the scrap book, which is in your apple menu. Then copy it out of the scrap book and back into drawing file, it will be lines and text boxes which can be exported.

I don't know what you can do on a PC.

Good Luck

Unfortunately, I am a windows user. I wonder if there is something analogous to scrapbook in windows?