Locking an object in 2009

I've just updated to SP4 and now when an object is locked it's selection highlights remains light blue instead of turning grey.

I've checked the Interactive Appearance settings and the default highlight for locked objects is grey. I reset these settings just in case...

Does anyone know what version of the updater introduced this?

This problem didn't exist in the orginal install version.

Is it possible to apply an older service pack update to go backwards or do I have to reinstall?

Mac OS X version 10.5.8

MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

It is a bug and I filed it several months ago. I believe it has something to do with the Interactive Settings. I have most of mine toned way down, or off, and I think that is what caused it. Do you have "Selection Highlighting" unchecked in your VW Preferences->Interactive tab? If so, try checking it to see if it comes back. If not, I dunno, it may be another setting.

HTH,

Raymond

Thanks Raymond,

I was running with "Selection Highlighting" unchecked. Tried checking and unchecking this preference but it made no difference.

Having "selection Highlights" checked gave me a work around though.

Not ideal to my way of working but at least now I have a visual reference as to when an object is locked.

Maybe it's a ploy to get me used to this new fangled feature...

regards

Pip