Simple 3d modelling items

Hi,

I have been using VW 12.5 on and off for a while now in a 2d format. I have played around with 3d walls and rendering in Artlantis. I need to produce some simple 3d bathrooms and kitchens and need some guidance for 3d items that appear in them.

Where can I find a collection of 3d baths showers and basins which I can easily incorporate into my drawings.

Thanks

David

Which VectorWorks product do you own (eg: fundamentals, architect, etc)? You should have a bunch of plumbing fixture symbols and hybrid objects. Look in the resource browser folders (you may need to add a file or two to the "favorites") I think that's where they are, although to be perfectly honest I haven't opened 12.5 in a couple years and so I don't remember exactly what's where. I do know that I used 12.5 on a bunch of projects and that all of them had plumbing fixtures, etc. in them. So I'm pretty sure you have them, it's only a matter of finding them. Also, there might be a library of Kohler fixtures, but I can't remember if these were added in 12.5 or in 2008.