Rotate Viewport

Hello,

I apologize for the newbie questions (I'm trying to migrate from AutoCAD and 3ds), but this user group board has a difficult search engine to use, or I may be using it incorrectly. I search "rotate viewport" and get like 85 pages of responses, and they don't seem to be ranked according to relevance. After looking through 30 or 40 pages... And, there are far fewer 3rd-party posts out there in Google than for 3ds or AutoCAD it seems. I've been searching for this answer for over 2 hours now. Makes for a looong learning curve. Is there a more intelligent way to search this board?

Anyway, I simply need to know how to rotate objects within a viewport (2D). Or is that even possible in VW? I want to use one 2D object (a chair) on a Design Layer, and see it from the Top view at 0deg and 90deg in different viewports on one sheet...

Thank you!

That was very helpful... I found the answer to my question, I think.

What I need to do is copy the viewport on the Sheet Layer, rotate it, and I have my rotated view...

So, now I have a top view of the chair in the same orientation as the Design Layer, and another viewport with a view of the chair rotated 90deg.

Thanks again!