Export VW to dwg error

Sstarr

When I try to export to a dwg format my version of VectorWorks 2008 is not able to save the files.

I can select export dwg/dxf. I can make all the various export option choices (Format, scale, 2D Fills and Files etc.) and I can select the file name and location for the saved file.

But when I hit the SAVE button in the "Export to DWG Folder" window I get the same message every time:

Macintosh HD:Applications:VectorWorks 2008:VectorWorks 2008.app"Contents:MacOS-dwg:MacOS.dwg

This file already exists. Do you want to replace the existing file?

No matter which the file name and file location I chose I get the same message. If I hit "YES" it acts like it's saving something. However, no new documents or folders are created (according to the OS X search function.)

Any ideas on what's happening, and what I need to do to export to AutoCAD format?

I am experiencing the exact same problem as stated above:

"When I try to export to a dwg format my version of VectorWorks 2008 is not able to save the files.

I can select export dwg/dxf. I can make all the various export option choices (Format, scale, 2D Fills and Files etc.) and I can select the file name and location for the saved file.

But when I hit the SAVE button in the "Export to DWG Folder" window I get the same message every time:

Macintosh HD:Applications:VectorWorks 2008:VectorWorks 2008.app"Contents:MacOS-dwg:MacOS.dwg

This file already exists. Do you want to replace the existing file?

No matter which the file name and file location I chose I get the same message. If I hit "YES" it acts like it's saving something. However, no new documents or folders are created (according to the OS X search function.)"

I have tried searching for just ".dwg" and "files created today" without any luck. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

-------------------------

Anna Southgate

VectorWorks2008 Fundamdentals, Landmark 13.0.0 (76681)

MacOSX v 10.5.4, Dual 2 GHz Power PC G5, 1.5 GB DDR2 SDRAM