Disabling Auto-classing

I use an OZCAD add-on called "windoor13" so I don't use the standard window or door tool that comes with VW2008. On this one occasion I am using the garage door from VW2008 and I notice it creates 3 classes: "ceiling-main, non-plot and sills".

I don't want these in my job so I selected and deleted those classes. As soon as I select the door again the classes are recreated, which make sense.

I know that some objects that come with VW have "auto-classing" so I looked in the help menu for that topic.

This is what it says:

To set the standard naming of layers, classes, and views:

1. Select File > Document Settings > Standard Naming.

The Standard Naming dialog box opens. Select a naming standard for the file, and choose whether auto-classing should be enabled for objects.

There are 5 "active standards":

VWarch

VWarch simplified

AIA/NCS

User 1

User 2

User 3

I have selected each one and noticed that for all the tick box: "enable auto-classing" is unticked.

What do I do?

I don't know if this will help, I'd do it to a copy of the window PIO first. Go to the Vectorscript plugin editor

Go to Window > strings > misc. strings and hit edit. the classes are in there. I don't know what it will do if you change those, so proceed at your own risk.