Section Viewport filling empty space

I'm hoping someone can help me with understanding and fixing a section viewport that is all of a sudden displaying as if parts of the building are completely solid. I can reverse section side and it displays correctly (which to me indicates it is not the actual model geometry)-but I don't want to look that direction. I have moved, deleted and re-configured the section viewport several times and while different parts of the building fill depending on the cut, this graphic cut fill is definitely not reflective of the model.

I have checked/changed class settings, made sure both section viewports are configured identically.

Any guesses?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response- not quite sure exactly what you are asking though. The cut is definitely showing as if I have extruded a simple solid house form (box with a gable on top) but I have not modeled it as such, and the cut is not through a continuous outside wall.

Still not quite sure how to attach picture-I know, I know, I should and its easy but admit to not being as Web savvy as I should be.

Thanks

Hey Jeffrey,

Now I'm feeling very ignorant- I know I've heard of Space objects before but honestly can say I don't know exactly what that is. Assuming a new class is automatically created when using it/them? and no class named space objects exists in my doc.

Can you add a picture without having your own website, or where should I go to assign a URL to a pic on my computer.

Thanks