Cannot hide an edge of a 'space' object

CRSA_890

I have used the space tool to create areas, and the line stile of the area are dashed. The 'spaces' touch, so the dashes get overlapped, and show as a solid line, where they are really two dashed lines...

I tried to double click to edit the space, and use the 'Hide or show edges mode', but it will not hide the edge.

It will work if I have them as polygons, but I need the 'space name' and such to show, and coordinate with my schedule.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Spinner

VW 12.5.2, Mac 10.4.7, Architect +RW.

The underlying parametric SpaceObject is a dashed polyline. Whereas, the displayed Space Polygon inherits attributes from the Class it is in when the Space is created.

Changing the Class and/or attributes will change the line style. Therefore, adjacent Spaces can have differing Display characteristics, but the parametric polylines are always dashed.

Maybe I didn't make my self clear.

My spaces are on a class property line, taking the dash style from that class. Where two lines overlap, the two dashes look like a solid line.

Typically when just using straight polygons, you can hide one edge, and solve this problem.

The hide edge tool, when you dbl. click the space objet, will not hide the edge.

See image.

Picture%205.png

Thanks,

Spinner

Edited by CRSA_890