Channel wierdness.....

michaelk

I need some help!

I have a plot that has suffered multiple revisions. 2 designers on opposite coasts trying to do a rep plot.....

Along the way the channels started misbehaving on the Tool/Report/Generate Paperwork/Hook Up schedule.

It assigns 20 or so units to one random channel one or more times in the Hook Up

When I click on the unit, all the info in the PIO is correct.

When I create an editable worksheet, all the info is correct. Although it likes to not show the first column.

When the other designer exported to LW, all the info was correct. (I don't have LW. Sorry, John)

I've tried deleting all the reports and report formats from the Resource Browser, but that doesn't help.

Any ideas how I can get the Paperwork Generator to work again?

Thanks

Michael K

OS 10.4.9

PowerBook G4

VW 12.5.2

Chris

Great idea....

I tried it and got different, but still wierd results.

It seemed to get the channels correct, (I didn't check them all carefully) but the lines indicating a new channel are erratic. Sometimes a group of 3 to 10 channels will be missing the lines, then if I scroll them off the screen and back or an auto save happens, they reappear.

My question is, what happened to the original file and how can I get Report functions back?

It seems to be related to another problem I had earlier posted in this forum. I don't know how to put a link to it here, but it is called Lable Legend Manager Wierdness and it is post #69927.

The reason I think they may be related to a single bug is the way the editable worksheet behaves.

Any Report gurus out there?

Thanks

Michael K