Window Jambs, Sash and Trim not rendering with FQR

This is the first time I have used VW window tool in over a year. I normally have used Windoor, however I needed a special segmented casement that Windoor will not create in a single unit. The problem is that everything renders in OpenGL but none of the faces render in FQR...

Anyone seen this before...I'm stumped with what to do...checked all the classes and overrides...come up with nothing..

pa

Pete, I haven't run into that problem, and it sounds like something is wacky. With the new window settings you can assign a class to each of the parts. I'd try that, and give each a texture. Window Settings -> View -> Special Classes.

Or it could be that you need to give the window a fill - although a window without a fill usually causes OpenGL to render it as a wireframe.

Be forewarned that WinDoor uses a single 3d poly for glazing, and VW has multiple surfaces, so darkening with a smoked glass, etc., will be different.