VW 9/Mac OS9/HP Designjet postcript errors (desperate)

I know I'm out of date. (I'm planning total upgrade this summer.) I'm running Vectorworks 9.0.1 on Mac OS 9.2 and printing on an HP 488CA. I had to reinstall everything and now I get a postcrpt error every time I try to print. HP gave me a several step workaround when I first installed the RIP software but HP doesn't support the printer anymore and I can't find my notes from 5 years ago. I've tried many sources to locate new drivers or find someone with a five year memory, without luck. Any assistance would be appreciated.

This was a problem with VW 901. Most of the issues were resolved throughout the VW 9 product cycle.

You can download the VW 9.5.0, 9.5.1, 9.5.2, & 9.5.3 from the downloads section of the main website.

You will need to run each download to get all the way up to the most recent version of 9.

• 3 weeks later...

I never was able to make my 6 year old HP Designjet 488CA work with the old printer driver (HP has no updated driver available, they no longer support the printer) and Mac OS9 With Vectorworks 9.5. I upgraded to a new Mac with OS 10.4.9 and new Vectorworks 12.5 software, downloaded Gimprint and everything's working fine. My abrasions from being dragged into 2007 are healing nicely.