Adding Wall Styles

Has anyone found a way to have an Un-styled wall's graphic atributes be copied, pasted or otherwise established as a Wall Style without recreating the Wall Style with the wall tool, and then saving this newly created wall as a Wall Style?

For example, rather than copy and paste examples of walls from older drawings, I would like to save these as Wall Types, & save these in my Template without having to redraw walls. So far I don't see a way to do this.

Thanks.

Intel MAC Mini OSX VW Architect 12.5.1

If you use the eyedropper tool with the "pick up set defaults" option ticked, then this will copy the componets of your un-styled wall into the wall preferences where you can save it as a named style.

As i understand wall styles are like any other resource and you can import them into another file from the Resource browser.

THe other thing to look at, have a look in the Vectorworks-->Libraries-->Defaults folder. The files in here hold all the content that appears in the in various places in the application, from hatches to wall styles it all here. You can create a file of your own walls styles drop it in the walls folder then those styles can be used in any file you like.

Thanks for the ideas but the thing is this, the walls I have allready are Un-Styled (but have graphic attributes) & therefore not a resource; so the resource browser, she no work! As for The Eyedropper; I know that this works, (I've done this about a jillion times) I see now that one must select the Un-Styled wall, next the wall tool, next the wall thickness, then choose "Save Preference As a Wall Style"- Ahh ha! Thanks again!