markers for keynotes

here is my keynote. "C1 WATERSTOP 03 15 13".

the marker is "C1" so when i want this keynote on my drawing i want to place "C1" on the drawing and then have "C1 WATERSTOP 03 15 13" in a column on the same page. also the column list of my notes needs to be organized alphabetized first then numerically.

example:

C1 WATERSTOP 03 15 13

C2 CONC. SLAB CONTROL JOINT 03 15 00

C3 CONSTRUCTION JOINT 03 15 00

can i do this w/ the notes tool?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Are you saying you want C1,C2,C3 etc. for the numbers of your note entries? At the current time, our numbers doesn't allow prefixes or suffices. You could add the prefix to the callouts and see C1, C2, C3 in your drawing, and you could have a keynote legend called "C notes" (sounds like hundred-dollar bills smile.gif ) that could say 1. Waterstop, 2. Conc. Slab, etc.

yes C1, C2, C3 etc. are my note entries. the idea is to have C1 to be the same note for the office and not the project. i am trying to have a notes book printed up as an office standard. also i need to have the CSI# in the identification note.

"C1" is my marker

"WATERSTOP" is my identification note

"03 15 13" is the Master Format number (2004 edition) which will bounce me back to my specifications

thanks for your help robert.