Line weight of appliances

Hi,

I'm importing appliances etc. into my drawing and when I print, the line weight is very small. I'm using .18 for cabinets etc. but it looks odd to have different line weights. I'm trying to figure out how to change line weight on ap[pliances or any imported piece.

Thanks,

John

Hi Kevin,

I tried to do that. I DC on appliance, select all, go to attributes palette and pick line weight I want, exit and print and it's still the same unchanged line weight. Should I be editing somewhere or what? I can't see where else I can edit this situation. Thanks for any advice,

John

It is possible that for some reason the object is double grouped or nested... try double clicking on it several times to take it to the basic mode..... also... if it is in a 2d mode when you double click on it the changes made will only be in the 2d representation... if you are printing it in a 3d mode, you need to view the object in the 3d mode before double clicking to edit mode... then change the line weights to what you wish and exit the edit mode....

best of luck