do i have renderworks?

cliff

Question

cliff

VectorWorks User

Member # 803

posted 08-15-2003 09:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just got my latest vw cd and it is supposed to have renderworks with it, but going thru the setting preferences in chapter 2, I don't have the ability to click on the renderworks options in the document preferences window. any help would be appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliff

VectorWorks User

Member # 803

posted 08-17-2003 06:47 PM

If you have RenderWorks with VW/Architect shouldn't you be able to set your options in the "Document Preferences" window? It won't let me click on the "RenderWorks Options" tab. I paid for RenderWorks but I guess NNA sent me the VW10.1.2 upgrade disc without RenderWorks. How can you tell if it's on the CD?

cliff

VectorWorks User

Member # 803

posted 08-17-2003 06:54 PM

Do I have to uninstall my old VW10 program to get the new VW10.1.2 to load RW also, or did I just get screwed by NNA?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet