Hey Kevin Linzey

Jim_Allen

Another twofer issue is that it will not display circuit in a container. I display circuit behind the fixture in a circle. All other lamps display fine. If I display channel there, it's OK also. Both fixtures have the circuit info attached, it just refuses to display in the twofer. This ONLY occurs with gircuit info in a twofered fixture. When I twofer lamps, the circuit display at the fixture disappears, like it should. But it is then nowhere to be seen. Any ideas?

Bud Horowitz

Do you have any thoughts on what is wrong with the two-fer tool? I have talk to other people and they have same problem with using two-fers and trying to move instruments with the two-fers. They go to wierd sizes and positions when you select and move them with the instrumants. What gives? Any ideas or solutions??

Posted this a while ago and got no response!

I am having a hard time getting any response to these problems. I posted this a while ago and again last week and again with this post. ????

Your issue was posted a while ago also by someone else.

I hope they will have fix for these probems for 9.5.2, as I am not intending to upgrade to 10 if it costs $$$ to do so.