Sign in to follow this  
bclark

Wish list items

Question

1) A wish list item for me is being able to change a number of windows in existing walls at the same time.

2) Change the font size of dimensions in the OI windows

5 answers to this question

I agree with the multiple door and window edit. I had to change the line weights of 50 doors and ended up doing them one by one.

We can edit multiple walls at once, don't see whey we cannot do it with a door or window.

I've found a plug-in on Vectorbits called clone PIO this plug-in will let you select a PIO (door, window, etc...) then select which other PIO you want to match and all attributes are copied over.

Hope that helps,

Sacsurfin'

I use the pick up/put down attributes tool to do this. In the tools preference setting, click the plug-in parameter check box.

Thanks Grant, good idea. Still it would be nice and certainly make sense to be able to edit a group of door or windows all at once.

Thanks Brian, I will give it a try. By the way, the plug-in is at Vectordepot, not Vectorbits. And guess who wrote it...

Robert Anderson!