Fit perspective to window

bc

Question

I would like a menu/keyboard command to "fit perpespective view to window". Whenever I change from one perspective to another or even when first calling it up, the framed perspective window is too small and I have to drag opposite corners to expand. Maybe there is some trick out there or some script? I am not sure why (after dragging it to fit) changing the perspective angle resizes the perspective window. Would be nice if it didn't. Bradley

2 answers to this question

If you save your perspectives in saved views the bounding lens will be saved for each.

If not using saved views I find that if I leave a perspective view and then set another my window/lens is set the same as the previous one.

V11.5

[ 05-13-2005, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Delmer ]

Delmer, Thanks for responding. Indeed I also am now experiencing the behaviour you describe. I don't know why it was different previously but it appears back to normal now although I would still like to have a fit to window command.