Dual Monitors macOS

toobiloo

Question

I have an iMac M1 running macOS 13.3.1 with current version of VW 2024 4.1  When I start the program I always need to arrange the palettes how I like them (main VW workspace on the iMac monitor, the tool palettes and OIP on the left monitor.  This is just a mild inconvenience, and I just do it whenever I start up.  Now (and maybe always) if the monitors sleep, upon waking them up everything reverts to being piled up on the iMac monitor and I have to rearrange again.  Is there a fix for this?

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, toobiloo said:

I have an iMac M1 running macOS 13.3.1 with current version of VW 2024 4.1  When I start the program I always need to arrange the palettes how I like them (main VW workspace on the iMac monitor, the tool palettes and OIP on the left monitor.  This is just a mild inconvenience, and I just do it whenever I start up.  Now (and maybe always) if the monitors sleep, upon waking them up everything reverts to being piled up on the iMac monitor and I have to rearrange again.  Is there a fix for this?

Hi, did you rearrange the palettes without any drawing open? Save the positions after that via Palettes > save palette position (have a Dutch version running myself, don’t know the exact translation…). All now opened files should use the version stored in your user folder… 

HTH!

Edited by jbtroost