Transferring Data Between Worksheets

Hi all, 

I have two separate worksheets and would like to be able to transfer the data from one to the other without having to manually copy and paste it.

Worksheet 1 is a simple worksheet with 2 columns.

Column 1 = Class Name

Column 2 = Sum of Areas (of all objects within each class)

Worksheet 2 is a worksheet imported from the Natural England website and is the standard Urban Greening Factor calculator, it works by the user populating the area column with the data from their proposed design and then, using a the factor for each different object type, it gives a final score for the overall project. 

I would like to be able to transfer the data from WS 1, into WS 2 so I can run a script and automatically get my calculation. 

The class names in WS 1 are identical to the Surface Cover Type in WS 2 so really I would just need a method of automatically recognising the names, matching them up and then transferring the numerical data from column B into the relevant fields.

If it is easier to do, I am happy to lose WS 1 and have all the areas input directly into the calculator, I just have no idea how to do that and thought breaking up the worksheets may make it slightly easier.

I have tried writing a script myself to solve the issue but keep running into the issue of my script not being able to locate my worksheets, either in my drawing or in my resource manager so haven't been able to get very far with it at all.

I have attached an image below to hopefully give some more context, here is the link to download the UGF calculator spreadsheet if that is something that would be helpful:

https://designatedsites.naturalengland.org.uk/GreenInfrastructure/downloads/UGF User Guide Spreadsheet.ods

image.thumb.png.c3527f2e7f1d47ef982a0d958d6ebea6.png