Anticipating Graduate seeking Entry-Level Positions/Internships (Full-Time)

Hi

I'm graduating this May with my M. Arch, and I currently have an B.A. in Theatre (Design/tech) at Louisiana State University.

I have skills in Vectorworks, Revit, AutoCAD, and Lumion... and I'm not too bad at Grasshopper, now. I've also assisted my brother's independent contracting company for four years, so I am familiar with residential / post-flood restoration through drawings and hands-on training.

Positions that would suit me best: internships, entry-level design positions, venue design, space planning, entry-level CAD

Positions that interest me most: lighting assistant, studio apprentice, venue design, hotel/leisure, space planning, fabrication

Willing to relocate - full-time / internship to full-time

Reply to this post for my official CV

Take a look at my portfolio and resume:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/u6ufjeyfs3g8ev2t7ta93/Barnes-Devin-Portfolio-ARCH.pdf?rlkey=3b4xlkmn5atja66lpj8aoucm7&st=c5sy4dax&dl=0

• Like 1

Hey dlb,
The firm I work for in central Florida (west Orlando) is actively hiring for a CAD role. Give us a look on our website (https://www.candelacontrols.com/) . Under the careers tab you'll find some info on the role. If you'd like to start a conversation about employment please contact my GM - dward@candelacontrols.com .

We are a lighting systems integrator coming up on 25 years running. An average drawing package for us includes aspects of wiring diagrams, mechanical assemblies & architectural plans. Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Chris

Edited by Ccrouch
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2024 at 10:35 AM, dlb said:

Hi

I'm graduating this May with my M. Arch, and I currently have an B.A. in Theatre (Design/tech) at Louisiana State University.

I have skills in Vectorworks, Revit, AutoCAD, and Lumion... and I'm not too bad at Grasshopper, now. I've also assisted my brother's independent contracting company for four years, so I am familiar with residential / post-flood restoration through drawings and hands-on training.

Positions that would suit me best: internships, entry-level design positions, venue design, space planning, entry-level CAD

Positions that interest me most: lighting assistant, studio apprentice, venue design, hotel/leisure, space planning, fabrication

Willing to relocate - full-time / internship to full-time

Reply to this post for my official CV

Take a look at my portfolio and resume:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/u6ufjeyfs3g8ev2t7ta93/Barnes-Devin-Portfolio-ARCH.pdf?rlkey=3b4xlkmn5atja66lpj8aoucm7&st=c5sy4dax&dl=0

Hi!

I'm sorry I can't offer you any job yet, but I send you my compliments as may ears ago I did my dissertation on a scenography for Don Giovanni and I loved it to the guts!

I wish you all the best!

Marco

• Like 1