Which version is best for museum exhibition designers?

My museum currently has a Spotlight version. Museum design professionals have told me that Architecture is the most commonly used version in our industry. Although we do have a lighting designer on staff, the designers do not get into lighting, rigging, etc.  Is it worth switching and is there a significant cost difference? I believe we have the subscription plan. 

We design museum exhibits too,

Vectorworks Architect is our choice.

With that said we are independent professionals that don't work for one institution.

For each project, we have to model up the gallery/building so the additional architecture tools help a lot. 

If you are working in the same few galleries over and over it might not be as useful. most of the modeling tools are the same

I can't find a good comparison of exactly what tools are swapped in Architect vs Spotlight. but it looks like site modeling tools, "Stories", and the building infrastructure tools like HVAC, etc. are added in Architect.  There may not be much there you would need. 

You'll have to reach out to your sales rep for the process it looks like Architect and Spotlight run the same monthly subscription fees. 

Bart