graphics error

bennyrc

Question

3 answers to this question

Did your computer / Vw application actually crash? Or is it just that you have these graphic ‘shards’ on the screen?

What version of VW are you using?

If it is just the ‘shards’, this is an old bug that has been discussed in several other threads (see link below). I’m not sure if it is still around in Vw2024.

• Like 1

Shards, sometimes it crashes ( on a 3GB File🫣) but mostly always shards

We are still on 22, we have upgrade available, will see if bug disappears.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, rDesign said:

Did your computer / Vw application actually crash? Or is it just that you have these graphic ‘shards’ on the screen?

What version of VW are you using?

If it is just the ‘shards’, this is an old bug that has been discussed in several other threads (see link below). I’m not sure if it is still around in Vw2024.

I know that I experienced the ‘shards’ in Vw2023, not sure if it was corrected in most recent Service Pack.

Personally, I would not upgrade to a new version of VW just in the hope that the ‘shards’ go away. I would install the latest Service Packs for Vw2022 first.

Converting a 3GB Vw file to a new version would make me very nervous. Certainly make a duplicate / backup of your file before attempting to upgrade.

• Like 1