Architectural Services

About a year ago I decided to take a work sabbatical.

I decided I would  take some time to just work on my own concepts and designs.

I did no serious work for any of the clients I had at the time. I basically threw in towel for all of them…in a polite way, of course 🙂

So…… after that very productive break, it is now time to get back on the proverbial horse, so to speak, so I am now offering my services to anyone who may be interested.

Primarily that consists of 3d Modeling and Rendering for building projects, especially high end residential work, but also for any one-off 3d creations, like custom furniture, etc, and also setting up files for construction documentation procurement,

Because I live a deliciously unfettered life on an island in French Polynesia, all my work with other architects and designers is done remotely. Many firms and businesses seem to be allergic to that paradigm, but it has worked seamlessly for me for years and years, full stop.

So, there ya have it !

Feel free to direct message me if you would like to discuss any of what I mentioned.

Here is an example of my latest ‘architectural adventure’…..not so much like the Treehouse you may have played in as a kid, but rather a fairly upscale Treehouse that would be perfect for a Vacation Rental or an Air BnB.

THFrontView.thumb.png.f58474d6d4438f2dcfac58a9ef164be0.png

THHotTubView.thumb.png.c604dcc1dee24c77fb0710d5d83b8b21.png

If by chance you would care to see additional interior and exterior renderings for this design, check out the link to my webpage to view a quick slideshow of the various interior and exterior renderings.

https://www.kskeys.com/treehouse

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kevin,

I hope all is well!

I am looking for a remote VW freelancer on a hospitality interior project starting in two weeks (a 100 keys hotel within an existing building in eastern EU) the collab would be 2/3 days a week via remote, I am based in London. Please let me know your thoughts, you can reach me here:

fschilling@flair-studio.com

Thank you

Federico