skt_con

@Conrad P

I am trying to add customised graphic style, I tried copying the Socket.vwx file to my user folder and adding a new style by duplicating and editing. I followed the _IN, _OUT and _IO name structure, but don't seem to be able to get the style to populate in the "Graphic Style" field in the object info palette.

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

I was trying to rename the topic to include con_

My other question along the same lines. I want to create some custom panel connectors "con_tru1". What is a good rule of thumb on where I should create this. Should I copy the "connectors" file to my user folder or is there a way to keep the original ConnectCad connectors file as it is and create a supplement?

Thank you

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
18 hours ago, tk_ said:

I was trying to rename the topic to include con_

My other question along the same lines. I want to create some custom panel connectors "con_tru1". What is a good rule of thumb on where I should create this. Should I copy the "connectors" file to my user folder or is there a way to keep the original ConnectCad connectors file as it is and create a supplement?

Thank you

The safest would be to copy the original file and add the custom entries there.