Corner Window Troubles

samb'ham

Question

I am having real trouble making your Corner Window appear legible in any view. The problem seems to be with the sill: turned on, in 2D Plan View it is notched out on one end and in 3D views it juts out of the building; turned off, I can't control the line weight of the bottom sash - it appears no different than the jambs. (see images below).

The Window Settings dialogue box does not render the window as a corner window, which makes it very difficult to adjust the settings. 

I am also unable to slope the tops of corner windows. 

Also, regarding the sloped top shape - this feature only works as a transom component of a window, which forces me to try to hide the transom bar in the sill of the window - way too much fussing around to achieve a very simple window. 

Regarding sills in general, I need to be able to control the depth much better so that it can even be less than the wall depth (in cases where the window extends to the floor). 

Screenshot2023-12-14at10_44_57AM.thumb.png.923bd6098a0b7f0e5180cf7a222de8d6.pngScreenshot2023-12-14at10_52_24AM.png.951377a3de4bf78cdd2f9ce598605f19.png

4 answers to this question