Tree libraries

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, are there any other tree libraries I can access for landmark? I've gone into Resource Manager and found the series of folders titles "3D Trees Deciduous" ... "Evergreen" etc but these all seem very inconsistent in style, some are unusable. For instance, I have attached a Pinus sylvestris (not very nice) and a Betula sylvestris, which is pretty good. I also find the libraries very restricted in terms of range of species, though it doesn't matter too much as long as there is just enough variety to represent most plants.

I wondered if I am looking in the wrong place or if there are others I can download? 

My dream would be 3D tree models with a decent 2D design but it seems to be one or the other. 

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 17.16.01.png

• Like 1

Sorry to bump this but just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Thank you 

Edit: actually don't worry too much as I'm just going to create my own, just surprised how poor the libraries seem in Vectorworks compared to Sketch Up, unless I've missed them. 

Edited by deadtomorrow
  • 3 weeks later...