Generate paperworks/viewport. Heavy documents and renders.

Hello,

I have some questions regarding the correct creation of paperwork.

I have a document with 24 pages and 34 viewports.
It's a bit heavy at the moment when I'm creating, editing, and moving Sheets and it's hard to try to make something on sheets.

For example, I just selected the 34 viewports to update the level of detail, right-click, and edit. The computer took 7 minutes to open the editing menu. (specifications below).
I changed the detail level of all viewports to High and 12 minutes later, I'm still waiting.
This is normal?

Quality of renders vs software fluidity.
Is there any way to not make the render/document so detailed/heavy while I'm creating the document so that it's much easier to move/edit/create sheets while I don't finish the document (preview), and only the full quality will be applied when done the final export?

Cloud Render:
As I understand it, the "Cloud Publish" functionality allows our viewports to be rendered in the cloud.
However, after "cloud publishing" no rendered file appears nor are the viewports rendered, and the render of the viewports is still processed on my computer.
When I go to my portal on "cloud.vectorworks.net" I don't have any documents on Vectorworks cloud.

Am I missing a step here?

Computer:
Macbook M1 Max
32GPU
32Gb Ram
1TB Disk

Vectorworks 2023

Edited by Cristiano Alves

I make it. It's a little better but it's not fluid.
Whenever I want to change something in a Viewport that is a render, Vectorworks stays in Load for some time and I lose a lot of work time. The note that appears at the bottom of the screen is "Caching Graphics". It takes up to 4 minutes to get the VW to respond again.

Edited by Cristiano Alves