Adding Power Input connector to symbol

Hello all,

I know this is going to be simple - I think I am just looking in the wrong place...

I am trying to add a C19 power input connection to a projector.  When I add the Input using the Electrical Component tool - I do not see C19 under the Connector drop down in the Object Info palette. 

I do see this connector in the ConnectCAD Settings - but the drop down list seems to be pulling from elsewhere?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I don't think we have a C19 power connector currently in the default connector xml.
We have the C13/14 (IEC6320)
You can add it to the xml yourself and it will then be available once Spotlight has been restated. The easiest way woould be to duplicate the exisiting C13 entry, then update its universal and localised names.
Here's a link to the cable connectors skill video on the university which goes through the process of editing the xml

https://university.vectorworks.net/mod/overview/view.php?id=3065

Make sure to create a back up of your edited xml so that if it gets reset to default you don't need to edit it again