Worksheet - change by a zero a parameter which is not on the drawing

Hi guys,
I would like to know if it is possible to indicate as zero a parameter in a worksheet when they are not on the drawing. I dont want to clear a row because i have linked that cell to another one and if its not on the drawing, that cell dissapears and the link is taking the next row.

Thanks guys,

I don't understand what you are asking.

Are you talking about trying to create a "virtual" subrow in a worksheet database?  If so, you will need to have some kind of placeholder object in the drawing. Perhaps a locus point with some kind of record attached so you can force it to sort to the location you want in the database.

Or show us some screen shots or attach a sample file with your basic worksheet that you want the extra item included in.

That is the idea. As you can see below, the worksheet shows areas of covered and opened terraces.
On the apartment 3.A, i have areas of both types, but on the others i have covered or opened areas, not both. If it is possible to create a"virtual" subrow showing the other one?

image.png.dcc19edeb3516cdd2da00a4e1325d2ed.png

hace 1 minuto, rebu1985 dijo:

That is the idea. As you can see below, the worksheet shows areas of covered and opened terraces.
On the apartment 3.A, i have areas of both types, but on the others i have covered or opened areas, not both.
I have used spaces to create areas, so I am not sure if it is possible to do it with custom parameters. Is it possible to create a"virtual" subrow showing the other one?

image.png.dcc19edeb3516cdd2da00a4e1325d2ed.png

So the open terrance and covered terrace are separate objects in the drawing? And some of the apartments don't have one or the other?

Can you post a file including your worksheet and a few of the terrace objects?  What is the Object Type of the terrace objects? What criteria are you using for the database?

Would having both the Open and Covered show on the same row for the apartment but in separate columns be an acceptable solution? Or do you really need separate rows for each?