How to organize a worksheet

Good morning,

I dont know if someone can help me with this topic.
I have create a worksheet organized by spaces to calculate areas, such us, buildable areas, useful areas, exterior areas. My question is if it is possible to organize them by columns because I have calculated them by rows but i would to simplify the worksheet. 

Sample of exterior areas:
image.png.3fdfaa9e057cdc882f3d28c809249f75.png 

Sample of buildable areas:
image.png.31ee59e6e828faa58b4a504b48ca39b0.png

The idea is to have something like below because then I export as txt format and i can link to an excel file automatically:

image.png.02c0047231e350d96b2165e2f7df3a1c.png

image.png

What are the criteria of the two database sections?  If they are basically different subsets of the same type of object then we can get close to what your want.

The main difference will be that you will not be able to get sub-sections of sub-sections. So you will not be able to have one instance of Planta 01 and then one instance each of Escalera 1 and 2 inside of that. But you would be able to have Planta 01 and the 1 or 2 on each line individually (repeated for each subrow).

Hi guys,

I would like to organize in columns like below but i just can indicate the total area of each space. I would like that the 3rd column would be usabe area and the 4th the buildable area, for example. 

image.png.15eeba44f46d5ba5b3fb940a6967afdb.png

The criteria is this:
image.png.72e13285c3617dbf872e97cd0d1dd723.png

I was trying to make different formulas but they dont work:
image.png.bc16829522dadbafcaf7e22c0236feab.png

image.png.1243283e539952ea9d5b2f9cfca77eb5.png

hace 19 horas, Pat Stanford dijo:

What are the criteria of the two database sections?  If they are basically different subsets of the same type of object then we can get close to what your want.

The main difference will be that you will not be able to get sub-sections of sub-sections. So you will not be able to have one instance of Planta 01 and then one instance each of Escalera 1 and 2 inside of that. But you would be able to have Planta 01 and the 1 or 2 on each line individually (repeated for each subrow).

I dont know really need Escalera 1 and 2, it is another filter but it is not necessary, i just need the level and the letter. It was a sample about how i need to show the columns of the areas for each apartment.

As you can see, sometimes we dont have opened or covered terrace on the apartments. That is the point if it is going to be easier this worksheet without some of the areas. 
That was the reason of asking on the other topic to create other row showing as a zero the empty cell with the tool space and custom parameters.