Layher

Luukie

I can't find these layher in the library. Does anyone have it made by himself? Here are the layer objects who aren't/can't find in the library.image.thumb.png.0712d4a9602c75bb3779b7b46f9af3e0.png
image.thumb.png.faa87722df35cf1c504bf2e4fa4a51d8.png
And this one for the speakers.
image.thumb.png.69031a0fa526e1dff3a40b14edcdba6e.png
 image.thumb.png.5b7c5e668c3da0d6f519369d3c99e6fa.png
image.thumb.png.967f45f3055a13cadb46cc426f4e566d.png
Also I can't find the weightblocks for the layher. 
image.png.9bc93f3b45b37b37c8069584ae97e697.png
I hope there will anybody to can help me! Thank in advance 🙂

from the top:

1. 2672.xxx (Several different lengths)

2. 3207.xxx (Several different lengths) This is aluminum, and not steel.

3. 5435..xxx (Several different lengths) does excist - Scaffold Layher EV SQ-Tube Transom 2,00 M. Though in layher it is called Load beam

4. 5573.010/011

5. 2673/3206.xxx (Several different lengths), and steel and aluminum version. But i think he is reffereing to 5436.200 thta is for the PA tower system.

6. 5411.100

• Like 1
On 9/19/2023 at 9:13 AM, jcogdell said:

Can you provide the Layher part/artical numbers for these?
So I can pass them on to the content team

I think you have seen the message above me but here are the articles numbers of the layher parts!
1. Don't need anymore 🙂

2.  3207/xxx all lengths if it's possible.

3. 5435/xxx all lengths if it's possible. 

4. 5573/xxx all lengths if it's possible. 

5. 2673/xxx all lengths if it's possible. 

6. weightblock. 

If they are making this one can you say it to me? Thank you!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@Stefan B.Unfortunately, that list is an internal only list that is not allowed to be publicly shared. The reason it is not publicly shared is because the order is constantly evolving as we reprioritize what we are going to develop based on other projects that involve the CAD Content Development team as well as what data we can receive from manufacturers. We do not want users to see a list and see that an item is close to the top of the queue only to be disappointed if it needs to be delayed due to the issues listed above.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JustinVH said:

@Stefan B.Unfortunately, that list is an internal only list that is not allowed to be publicly shared. The reason it is not publicly shared is because the order is constantly evolving as we reprioritize what we are going to develop based on other projects that involve the CAD Content Development team as well as what data we can receive from manufacturers. We do not want users to see a list and see that an item is close to the top of the queue only to be disappointed if it needs to be delayed due to the issues listed above.

But when we know when there are new stuff in Vectorworks? It's than like a update or something or get a alert at Vectorworks for it?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@LuukieWhen there is a new update to the Premium Libraries there is a notification that pops up once VW launches stating there is new Premium Content and asking if you would like to download the update. There are also Message Center and Home Page announcements announcing the release of the Premium Content. Currently, there is new content released at the end of September, November, January, April, and June typically on the last working day of the month. This schedule could be slightly altered in the event of an issue with the server or the deployment but we try our best to hit the dates. 

However, keep in mind that the update occurs in the US International Version of Vectorworks so anyone using that version will get the update when it goes live. If you are using a localized distributor version the update could arrive later in that version as the distributor may choose to localize it and therefore must wait for it to appear as final from the headquarters before they can begin their localizing. What gets released is not final until the the day before we are set to go live.

• Like 1