Vectorworks Save reminder alert

Cadplan Architecture

Question

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Cadplan Architecture said:

I wish that the Vectorworks Save reminder alert wouldn't pop up right in the middle of on screen operations and prevent me continuing until responding to the alert!

You will likely reconsider this the first time you accidentally turn off Autosaving.  People usually don’t notice this happened until disaster strikes.  The reminder creates some piece of mind that your backup will probably be there when you need it.

• Like 3
On 8/2/2023 at 1:27 PM, Adios amigos said:

You will likely reconsider this the first time you accidentally turn off Autosaving.  People usually don’t notice this happened until disaster strikes.  The reminder creates some piece of mind that your backup will probably be there when you need it.

100% agree, but I also hate that it seems to wait until a critical click to pop up.  It would be nice if the save pop-up could happen in the periphery rather than in-focus and preventing further action.  Then you could finish your thought before you approve the backup (and then the backup would have one extra click of data saved, too)

• Like 2